"Very good Service"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Had my baby boy on 24 December via emergency c section. All the staff from my midwife, doctors in delivery suite were incredible. I was provided with excellent care during labour, delivery and post natal care was amazing. I stayed in hospital for 5 days and it was amazing

Dear Azia Raza

Congratulations to you and your family on the safe arrival of your baby boy. On reading that it was via emergency caesarean section I can only imagine that it was a very scary time for you and to read that all of the staff you encountered in delivery suite were incredible is lovely.

I am so pleased to read that your whole experience in our hospital was positive and that you felt the care you received was amazing.

I will be delighted to forward your comments to Maggie Coleman, Matron Maternity Clinical Services and Supervisor of Midwives at Good Hope Hospital, who will ensure that your feedback is communicated to all of the Delivery Suite Team and Midwives in Fothergill Unit.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your views of your experience, it is extremely important to us.

With kind regards