"Excellent care"

About: Good Hope Hospital

We, as a family, are unable to fault in any way the care, commitment and kindness shown not only to my mother during her stay on ward 12 Good Hope Hospital, but to us during our 4 day and night vigual. The staff always showed that her care, comfort and dignity was important not only to her but to them too.All I can say is a very big thank you to all the staff on the ward and keep up the excellent job you are doing. Thank you.

Dear Jeanette

Thank you for your kind comments about your family's experience during your mother's recent admission to Ward 12 at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that it was clearly displayed to your family by our staff that your mother's care comfort and dignity was very important to them.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Senior Sister Meg Pardoe, Ward Manager for Ward 12, and Donna Woodings, Matron who will be thrilled to read your feedback and communicate it to all of the Ward 12 team.

Once again thank you for providing your comments, patient experience is very important to us.

With kind regards