"Outstanding treatment"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

I'm quite surprised at some of the negative reviews on here, I appreciate it depends on what you experience at the time. I had to wait 2 1/2 hours in A&E which I don't think is too long, even then, I could clearly see that certain patients were of higher priority so was happy to wait. I had to visit the hospital three days in a row in the build up to a minor operation, I found that the communication between departments was excellent and clearly systems are embedded.

The main reason for my positive feedback is down to every member of staff that dealt with me while I was there. I met many different staff members over the 3 days. The nurse that first treated me in A&E, the team in the X-Ray department, the Fracture Team that assessed my injury and the team in Day Surgery. The treatment and care from everyone of them was nothing less than 1st class.

I would like thank the staff at North Middlesex for making the whole experience so much easier than I was expecting.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's great for our hard working team's morale. I am the managing director for A&E, m.fitzpatrick@nhs.net and will be sharing your comments with the teams.