"Salsa Lady"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I came today to A&E unit with heart palpitations and after 3 h I'm back to my lovely family- like brand new.

I would like say a massive thank you for everybody who looked after me - from a lovely Nurse with professional but warm approach, a fantastic doctor- making quick but right decision, and anybody else on who was on Fri afternoon shift. You're doing fantastic job! Everybody are so nice and polite, but still focused on their duties.

Well-

I don't want to come back there obviously - but you- feel free to come for a cup of coffee! Thank you! Anna

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for telling us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It was extremely pleasing to hear that the care you were afforded when you recently attended the Emergency Department at the Royal Preston Hospital was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Your kind comments have been forwarded to senior staff in the Emergency Department to share with staff.