"My dad"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

Pilgrim has received serious bad press over these last few years and maybe there has been justification for the occasional few. But I always say speak as you find and wow I have nothing but praise for all the amazing staff who have been there for my dad this last week because if it wasn't for the amazing team that you are my dad wouldn't be here now. The Consultant from A&E made my dads day coming to find him on CCU (before or after a shift) to see how he is today after fearing the worst on Saturday. I know the staff won't see this post but thank you from the bottom of my heart.Dad came in via ambulance to A&E then onto AMU, 7B then CCU

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments.

I am delighted that you are happy with the care your father received on ward 7B, and pleased he is making a recovery.

Good feedback is brilliant for staff morale, and less good feedback makes us stop and think about how we could do things better for our patients. For that reason I make sure all comments are shared with members of my team.

They will so pleased to see your comments, so thank you once again.

Regards,

Lesley Dell

Sister, Ward 7B

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you Linda for such lovely comments, this is really very kind.

I have passed this message on to all my staff on CCU. It honestly means so much to us when we get this postive feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to look after your Father and please pass on our kind regards to him.

I hope that he continues to remain well and all the very best for the future.

With best wishes from myself, Jennifer Simpson (ward sister), and from all my staff.