"Fantastic service"

About: Ripley Hospital

I attended the clinic yesterday afternoon with a foot injury and can't fault the service at all. Everyone I came into contact with was polite and friendly and kept me informed. I had to wait a little while for my X Ray results as there was a more urgent case whilst I was there but that is to be expected .

The nurses looked after me extremely well and we even had a chuckle about my mishap!

Special thanks as well to the lovely member of staff (who unfortunately I didn't get their name) who helped me out to my car.

The NHS should be proud of the staff at Ripley

Response from Ripley Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent feedback , Im pleased you had a good experience within Minor Injuries. We try our best to provide a high level of friendly and timely care and we are always encouraged when patients take the time to tell us how we di . I will ensure the team are made aware of your comments and I hope you are making a good recovery.

Joan Webley, Senior Sister, Minor Injuries Unit Ripley Community Hospital, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust