"Worse hospital appointment"

About: Barnet General Hospital

I been referred by gp to hospital for consultation.It's took about 4 month to be get the the date for appointment, with times calls to hospital asking for that. After 5 1/2 months I arrive for consultation to the hospital in day surgery department.

The consulting physician been rude, agresive, doesn't listen what I try to say, shouting, doesn't explain anything. All my consultation time was another person, ( hospital working staff, which I been seen in waiting area to be cleaned something) in the room, what make me feel unprivate, uncomfortable. I didn't seen them to be clean their hands before they start touch medical things. They look very unhappy to do something.

It was not what can been expect .

It was just terrible

After 8 month I got another consultation in the same department.

It was totally opposite the first consultation. The physician was polite and clearly explain my treatment situation. Thank you to this doctor.

Response from Barnet General Hospital

Thank you for your review, sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We would like to speak to you about this so we would be grateful if you could get in touch on rf.pals@nhs.net with further details. Thank you.