"ECT and Anesthetists"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I had the fitting of the bone anchored hearing aid and i was terrified, the staff went above and beyond to assure me. They were fantastic and helpful and told me every step of the way what was happening and was i OK with what they were about to do. When i came round from the operation i was made tea and given toast by a staff nurse nothing was too much trouble or effort on the ECT ward.

I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff from the beginning to the end of my stay they were amazing and deserve pay rise and a medal. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion websites regarding the care you experienced on the Elective Treatment Centre of the Manchester Royal Infirmary.

We were pleased to hear that you felt that you were in good hands and that you were informed of your procedure every step of the way. It is always good to receive such positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. We can assure you that your feedback has been shared with the Elective Treatment Centre Matron so that it can also be shared with the wider team.

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary