"Great experience at medway"

About: Medway Maritime Hospital

I had a great pregnancy but had a few complications towards the end, this meant that within 3 days I visited all the maternity departments, mcu, Pearl ward, birthing suite, delivery suite, theatre and Kent ward and I thought all staff from nurses, Midwifes, cleaners and tea and toast staff were friendly, helpful and put me at ease.

I cannot remember everyone's name but particular thanks goes to:

The mcu staff. This was my best experience of a blood test and they all helped keep me and the nurse calm when trying to get a cannula in my rubbish veins.

Staff in the birthing suite were brilliant and I really appreciated them staying with me when I was transferred to the delivery suite and then again when I went to theatre for my emergency c section.

All the staff in delivery suite and theatre who kept me and my husband calm and helped keep him informed when I was in theatre with my mum.

All the staff on the wards were great but one stood out, they were very friendly and helpfully.

I could not fault the maternity departments at all, I think they are all doing a great job.

Response from Medway Maritime Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experiences at Medway Maritime Hospital and congratulations on your new arrival.