"Calm Friday night in Whipps."

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

From start to finish, my experience last night with all staff involved, was fantastic.

Starting with the paramedic, who was patient and reassuring, through to the ambulance staff, the receptionist, the admission staff, the GP, the nurse (particularly), the A and E doctor, the porter, the cleaners and the security staff -all without exception were professional, courteous, informative, friendly and kind.

I was really impressed with how calm and professional the whole department was during my 7 hour experience.

The nurse who dealt with me was particularly competent and kind without being in the least bit patronising.

I felt in safe hands the whole time and would like to say a big thank you and we'll done to the staff on duty last night (10pm to 5am).

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Wow! Thank you for the fantastic review Alison and for awarding our A&E team with five stars. It is great to read that you found our staff professional, courteous, informative and kind.

We have passed your comments and your thanks over to the team in A&E for them all to see.

Wishing you all the best

Barts Health NHS Trust