"Appointment - I'm still waiting"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I was referred to the Stroke Clinic in December 2015 and I am still waiting for an appointment. After follow up enquiries and being passed to and fro from different Heart of England departments I was passed back to my GP who in turn had to contact them and has confirmed that nothing has been done with my referral. I am very disappointed given the publicity about specialist stroke services at Heart of England Trust.

Dear P Coney

Thank you for your post regarding your Stroke Clinic referral in December 2015. I am concerned to learn that you have experienced delays in securing your appointment, and difficulties with communication with different departments within the trust in your attempts to resolve this matter.

I would very much like to look into this in more detail to establish the cause of your difficulties, but would need some more information from you. Can I please ask you to contact me at your convenience so that we could discuss further and I can obtain the required information?

It would be very helpful and I look forward to hearing from you.

With Kind regards