"ICS visits are helping my wife"

About: Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

For a few weeks now staff from the East-North East ICS (St Mary's House) have been regularly visiting my wife, to monitor progress with her anxiety problems, to offer counselling and check on medication etc. We have found the visits extremely helpful. All the visitors have shown great sensitivity and professionalism and we wish to express gratitude for all that is being done. The visits have been friendly and encouraging.

Response from Clare Blackburn, PALS, Complaints & Claims Manager, Leeds and York NHS Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Owlite

Thank you very much for the lovely feedback you have given to staff within the East North East ICS based at St Mary's House.

All of the staff work very hard to provide good care for all that use our services and I’m really pleased you found this service so helpful. I will pass on your positive comments to all the staff concerned.

Thank you once again.

Kind regards,

Clare Blackburn

PALS, Complaints & Claims Manager

• Owlite thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Owlite (a relative)

Thanks for your reply. It's good to know that staff got my feedback. Lesley in particular has been consistently helpful and encouraging – excellent mentor for Matthew whom we judge to have personality and manner to be a very good recruit for this type of work.