"Failing to acknowledge my concerns"

About: Stobhill Hospital / Skye Unit (Glasgow Adolescent Inpatient Unit)

I am an inpatient in Skye house and this is my second admission and I may say it has been absolutely horrendous. I would never have expected the level of sheer rudeness and disrespect off of some staff members who make extremely inappropriate comments about patients and had no regard for keeping my belongings safe.

Due to my lack of trust in Lewis wing I asked if I could move wards.  This was refused.  My aunt emailed and asked and yet again this was refused but I still have not got an answer of why I can not move wards.  I was in Harris wing before where the staff are polite and caring.

I find the attitude and failing to acknowledge my, and my family's, concerns appalling. I think that more training needs to be done in Lewis wing as I don't understand how I can get a completely different service from another wing. Thanks for taking the time to read this as I feel like I'm not being listened to.

Dear Stephen2007,

I wanted to get in touch with you right away to let you know that this has been passed on to the Head of Specialist Children's Services who will discuss the issues you have raised with the service manager for Skye House today for an urgent response.

We will come back to you as soon as possible once this has happened.

Best Wishes,