"Great staff"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Accident & Emergency NHS Dumfries and Galloway

Thank you NHS and DGRI. Fell yesterday. Called GP today for advice. He kindly called me back, squeezed me in for consultation as soon as I finished work so I could get to A and E early if needed. It was needed and I was seen within 15 mins of arriving at A&E. I encountered receptionist, a nurse, nurse practitioner and radiographers. All staff were friendly, helpful, explained things throughly and double checked things with colleagues. I left with my wrist in a splint, painkillers and a follow up appointment....and was home for dinner. Excellent care and service. And with lots of smiles. Blessings counted.

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear KarenF

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted you had an excellent care experience.

I have forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.