"The after care provided"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / General medicine Norwich Community Hospital

I had a stroke in early November. taken to nnuh. spent 3 days in hospital. returned home on the Saturday. on the Monday i was visited by the team from bowthorpe. from that time onward i was visited by 8 members of the team. they were highly professional in all areas. the help and support I received was 1st class I could not have wished or wanted anything better. my recovery was down to them. I owe them everything for my recovery. a great big thank you to you all.

Response from Christine Little, Patient Experience Lead, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust

Hello atilla

Thank you for posting your comment and for your appreciation for the stroke services you received. It is so good to hear about when someone has had good care and treatment and how this has helped them with their recovery. I will ensure your comment is passed on to the Stroke Early supported Discharge team. We wish you good health for the future.

Best wishes

• atilla thinks this response is helpful