"wisdom tooth removal"

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary / Oral surgery

I thought my consultant was a bit arrogant/rude. Not what I expect from any professional.

Day of procedure was good, Doctor and Nurse were in my opinion a shining example of very good skill, care and good communication. They are shining example of how to be professional.

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are happy to hear about the level of care provided to you at Leicester Royal Infirmary by our doctors and nurses. We are, however, sorry to hear about your concerns with the consultant. Could you please email all details (name, address, NHS number and department visited) to communications@uhl-tr.nhs.uk so that we can investigate and pass on all feedback.

Kind regards,

Communications Team

Leicester’s Hospitals

Response from Ros Moore, Communications Officer, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust

Dear reviewer,

Kind regards,

Communications Team

Leicester’s Hospitals

• Vim thinks this response is helpful