"Excellent!"

About: Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow / Xrays and Scans

(as a parent/guardian),

Our son was in the new RHSC for a 3T MRI under general anaesthetic. I can't fault anything regarding his care - every single member of the team from nursing staff to medics was excellent and although we had a slight delay in waiting for a doctor to give our son some medication following his anaesthetic the nursing staff ensured they kept us updated.

The hospital is huge and I had to use the services of the helpers who were brilliant when I managed to get lost!

The only thing I'd ask you to change is please signpost the route to the car park better as it's very confusing driving through the campus knowing how to get to the entrance.

Dear AJEM

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our services. I am pleased to hear that your son received the care that he needed and that he is now getting better. I will pass on your kind words to the staff at The Royal Hospital for Children.

In terms of the signage, we are reviewing all of the signage on The Queen Elizabeth University Hospital site and I will make sure your comments regarding this are passed to our Facilities Department.

Best wishes