"All went above and beyond"

About: The Lanarkshire Beatson

I am approaching the end of an 8-week block of radiotherapy treatment at the Lanarkshire Beatson and have been overwhelmed by the skill, care and attention with which I have been treated. From entering the building and being greeted personally by the staff on the desk, to the professional and courteous treatment given by the team of radiographers operating the Doctor Who-like equipment, and the empathy and experience of the nurse practitioners who reviewed my case weekly, all went above and beyond what I would have expected of dedicated staff to make my experience calm, purposeful and effective. I cannot praise the staff at the Lanarkshire Beatson highly enough. The new building is pretty special too - welcoming spacious and very attractive.

Dear Emsha,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on the Lanarkshire Beatson. We are delighted that our team made this such a calm and effective experience for you, we have been very pleased to share your comments with our staff.

Best Wishes,

Melanie McColgan,

General Manager, Regional Services

• Emsha thinks this response is helpful