"Uplift Assessment"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Today I had an assessment with Anthony who works for Merton IAPT - Uplift based in Wallington. I didn't receive the usual intimidating service I had in the past, this was more personal. It felt like an old friend I hadn't seen in a while. I came out of the assessment 100% satisfied and completely positive. Anthony helped me realize what was really important and guided me to figure out for myself what I really needed to do. He was incredibly helpful and I will remember that experience as one of my core memories, a life change. Seems a bit dramatic just for an assessment, but in the mental health industry there definitely has to be more people like Anthony.

Response from Gill Moore, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on Sutton Uplift.

We were very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with your assessment and your experience of working with Anthony.

Sutton Uplift is a new service and we are really trying to make a difference in this Primary Care Service, to ensure that we work accessibly, and effectively, with a clear focus on how to help people with their recovery.

Best wishes and good luck in your recovery journey.