"Wishaw General, Surgery and on going care"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Day Surgery Wishaw General Hospital / General Surgery

I was diagnosed some years ago with stomach cancer. The care I received at the time, during my surgery and on a regular basis since has been outstanding. Nothing has ever been too much trouble for the Consultants, nurses, secretarial staff and all their teams. All appointments, tests, results etc have been handled quickly and efficiently. The service Mr Kasem and his team have provided has been exemplary. I have attend the Day Surgery unit on various occasions and cannot rate the staff highly enough, everyone puts you at ease and keeps you informed.

Response from Maureen Dobbin, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear DKC,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your very kind comments. I am delighted to hear that you have had such positive experiences during your attendances at Wishaw General. The staff will be delighted to hear such positive feedback and I will be sure to share your kind words with Mr Kasem, his team and the teams within general surgery and the surgical day bed unit.

Again, many thanks