"Great care after emergency call"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Emergency department Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

(as a parent/guardian),

My pregnant Daughter collapsed at home, appearing unconscious, and I made a 999 call. I could not fault the care from the ambulance staff. The A&E nurses and doctors were excellent.

Response from David Watson, Senior Nurse, Emergency Medicine, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Cesare,

Many thanks for your kind feedback. I was sorry to hear of your daughter's need to access the Emergency Services, however I will ensure your positive feedback is passed to the staff with the Emergency Department. We strive to deliver quality care to all our patients and positive feeback like this reassures us that we are keeping patients at our focus.

Kind Regards

David Watson

Response from Martin Esposito, Patient Experience Manager, Corporate Affairs and Engagement Department, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Cesare

Thank you for sharing your story. It must have been an extremely distressing experience for the whole family. I was pleased to hear about the treatment your daughter received from everyone involved in her care.

I do hope she is recovering well.

Take care