"The treatment in A&E was ..."

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary

The treatment in A&E was better than before as I went via re-sus. The staff were great

I had to wait almost 6 hours for a bed and then it was in a MALE bay, so spent a day behind curtains not knowing what was happening,disgusting!!!!After theatre i returned to a female bay.

Staff rushed and bells took ages to be answered, I had to ask for a urine test after 2 days of complaing only to find that i had a UTI as i suspected, when i compained of pain in kidney area the response was 'tell the doctor'

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your experience at Leicester’s Hospitals. We realise a significant amount of time has passed since you posted your comment and we would like to sincerely apologise that we did respond to in a timely manner. We have since updated our process of responding to reviews posted on NHS Choices and are now committed to making sure we respond to comments within 21 days of the date they are posted. Thank you Communications Team Leicester’s Hospitals