"Amazing care and treatment from everyone involved"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / X-ray and Scans Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

I was involved in a car accident in late November. I was airlifted to the NNUH and from the moment I arrived I felt safe, and the care I received was amazing! A&E was extremely busy but I was seen quickly and carefully by some amazing doctors and nurses who cared for me and escorted me to X-rays and scans, even when they where extremely busy! I unfortunately found out I had two fractures to one of my vertebrae, but again I was reassured by the amazing staff who worked tirelessly even though there were many poorly patients in the small part, where I was situated.

Unfortunately I cannot remember all of the staffs names because of the shock of the accident, but I do remember one particularly good hca called Becky, and I would like to thank all the staff involved. I was then moved to I think EAUS and gately ward where again I received excellent care and attention by everyone, the doctors, nurses, hcas, physios, radiology staff, cleaners, caterers and student nurses. Sorry it has taken me so long to write this, but I cannot thank everyone enough for their dedication and kindness, you all do an amazing job in sometimes difficult circumstances!

We hope you are making a good recovery after your accident and would like to thank you for telling us about your experience. Your kind comments have been sent to the different teams you have mentioned to ensure all the staff see your feedback.

• Amazing care after car accident thinks this response is helpful