"So pleased for great care"

About: Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

On December 1st, I went to CCH for a vaginal hysterectomy operation.

I was not feeling very brave but what a wonderful, caring and kind person the doctor was, to give me confidence.

They certainly has a true "bedside manner."

The doctor held my hand and said a prayer for me as I was having my anaesthetic.

I had put down for my operation to be done at Central Middx. Hospital and got sent to CCH instead.

The food was varied and well presented and my care overall by all of the staff was much appreciated.

I had an individual room with a TV and free Wifi which was so good to have to keep in touch with family and friends.

Free parking was a bonus. One of the cupboards was off it's runner in the bathroom and I would have liked a seat near the sink when I was feeling a bit fragile the first couple of days, but, hey, they are little things not that important. I am sure I would have been given a chair if I had asked as everyone was kind and helpful.

Response from Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Dear Ms Doyle,

I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay whilst in our hospital and the care you received from the consultant and the nursing staff was great and staff were kind and helpful, and we like to learn from both good experiences and bad so I am grateful for your positive feedback which we will share with the consultant and staff.

Regards