"Superb Care at the North Cotswold Hospital"

About: North Cotswolds Hospital

My husband was admitted when his Alzheimer's became too difficult to manage until further measures were put in place at home. I was dreading this stay at hospital and wanted to avoid it at all costs as I am aware how detrimental a hospital stay can be for Alzheimer's sufferers.

The care that he received was superb. The staff looked after him (and me) - always taking their time and preempting our needs.

It is so rare that people take time to actually listen, and this was the skill that all staff at this remarkable hospital showed.

The discharge procedures were clear, thorough and swift. My husband was brought home within the expected time frame.

A stay in hospital is never pleasant, but all staff at this hospital ensured that we felt looked after, listened to and cared for at all times.

Response from North Cotswolds Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and staff at North Cotswolds Hospital and the treatment you received. Your comments have been shared with the team.

Best wishes,