"Physiotherapy at New Victoria Hospital"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Physiotherapy

The physiotherapists at the New Victoria Hospital are the best I have come across in many years of needing physiotherapy services, north and south of the border, privately or NHS, following a series of back operations. Previously I was helped greatly by Adam who was patient, efficient and very encouraging, helping me to rebuild by strength, stamina and flexibility. More recently, I asked to go back with a slipped disc in my neck and met Linsey, who again was thorough, patient, encouraging and kind. She not only helped me to resolve my neck and arm problems, but also revised my back exercises with me. She telephoned me after my MRI, gave advice and arranged to see me again.

I cannot commend the service highly enough. There may be a long wait for an appointment but it is well worth it. They are worth their weight in gold and doubtless save people from needing medications and time off work, as well as generally improving life quality.

Thank you.

Dear Southsider2

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our Physiotherapy service. I am sorry that you have been in a position where you have had to use the service for two different health matters though I am glad that your treatment for both has been successful.

I am also pleased to hear that on both occasions you have had such a positive experience, not only from the treatment that was given to you but the way in which it was delivered and the positive effect that it clearly had. I will pass your thanks on to Linsey and Adam which will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes