About: Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

I visited Diana princess of Wales hospital for a tonsillectomy mid December, It was originally planned for me to be staying on the ward but due to poor organisation and lack of staff and room I got moved to day surgery after several hours of waiting. I dealt with 2 weeks of severe pain (10/10) post op and being in and out of hospital due to excessive pain and complications thinking it would be worth it as I would no longer suffer with my tonsils in the long run. I have been to the GP today to be told that the surgery was not performed correctly and that my tonsils have already grown back no longer than a month after surgery. I shall now be more than likely waiting another couple of months to be even seen by my consultant again.

Response from Diana, Princess Of Wales Hospital

Hello, we are sorry to hear the outcome of your surgery has not been successful, it is possible that what you have described can occur in a small minority of cases. If you'd like to contact Mr Bellini's secretary on 01472 875596 we can ensure you are seen again soon.

Many thanks