"Brilliant!"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I had my daughter in 2014, I was induced 3 weeks early which resulted in a c section and my daughter being in neonatal for 5 days.

I cannot fault the staff here, they kept me informed throughout each stage and I was dealt with compassion afterwards. They even moved me to an empty room so I could sleep and wasn't surrounded by other babies while my baby was poorly. Really lovely and supportive midwives

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. Staff in the maternity unit work hard to try to enasure that parents-to-be and new parents have a very positive experience and it was therefore extremely pleasing to read your feedback. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the maternity unit.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Staff in the Maternity Unit work hard to try to ensure that parents-to-be and new parents have a very positive experience at what is a special time, and it is extremely pleasing to hear of the impact of that on our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been forwarded to senior staff in the Maternity Unit to share with staff.