"Excellent staff who cannot do too much for you"

About: Salford Royal

I has rushed to A & E here on 28th December having been unable to keep any fluids down for 4 days. I was seen in triage within 15 mins & had an A & E bed within 1.15hrs. All the staff I met down there all treated me with respect & dignitity. About 2 hours later I was moved to ward B2. All staff from the cleaners, SW, nurses, sisters, Dr.

etc where excellent with letting me know how things where progressing & keep me out of as much pain as possible. I have just been release today 7th January I would have no hesitation to go back there ( not that I really want) & recommend it to families & friends. I can not rate this hospital & staff high enough, they are a great asset to the NHS.

Response from Salford Royal

We are happy to hear of your positive experiences of Salford Royal services. Our aim is to ensure we provide exceptional care in all of our wards and departments. Your comments will be passed onto the senior nursing teams in these areas.

Thanks again for taking time to send us your feedback and we wish you well with your recovery!