"Caring treatment"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I attended Good Hope for a colonscopy and the treatment I received was excellent.

I was naturally anxious about the procedure but the warmth and friendliness of the staff in the department made me feel relaxed.

Everything was fully explained and a follow up call the next day was reassuring.

Dear Chris

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent colonoscopy procedure carried out at Good Hope Hospital.

I'm so pleased to read that whilst you were understandably feeling anxious about the procedure but that the warmth and friendliness of the staff helped to put you at ease. Also really good to hear that everything was clearly explained to you, and that you also received a follow up call the next day which you found reassuring.

I will ensure that your comments are highlighted to Sinead McCann, Endoscopy Unit Ward Manager, and to Beverley Baker, Matron for Endoscopy Services who will be delighted to share your feedback with all of the team, who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and I wish you well in your continued recovery.

Best Wishes