"Super care of my mom"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

My mom has been on c3 for several weeks now I have found all the staff very very caring

They were also very caring towards the family of the patient I got upset a few times and a career would give me a hug

The also made me coffee along with my mom

I felt they were like friends not nurses and carers

I can’t thank them enough for all they have done for my mom while she has been s in there

Great ward and great staff

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for posting feedback about your mom’s stay on ward C3. It is great to hear that you have been so pleased with the care your mom has received from our staff during her stay. It is very important to us that our patients and their families feel supported so it is reassuring to hear that our staff went the extra mile for you and your mom. We have passed your thanks and kind comments on to the team.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust