"Maxillo-Facial suite Ashford Hospital"

About: Ashford Hospital

I was referred by my GP & had an appointment within two weeks in November at St Peter's with a Consultant, who was very kind to me as I was so nervous.

My next appointment was changed to a much earlier date in December, with another Consultant at Ashford hospital, who again was very kind & understanding.

I was offered the 4th January 2016 for excision of a BCC on my right cheek which I accepted.

When the nurse called me through for the procedure they immediately made me feel everything would be alright.The surgeon explained everything to me before & as they were doing the procedure & very caring & again understanding of how nervous I was feeling. I had already heard very good reports of them from other people, so knew I would be in good hands.

The nurse was so caring & they both made what was for me a very difficult thing to go through being on my own now, the nerves soon went & I ended up being very calm all due to the surgeon & the nurse.

I would like to say thank very much for my excellent treatment & care, I cannot believe how quickly I was treated & this was the NHS at it's very best.

Response from Ashford Hospital

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences at our hospitals.

We are really pleased to hear that you found the staff and the care you received of a high standard and you were made to feel at ease at both St Peter's and Ashford hospitals.

We will make sure that your comments are shared with the staff. We wish you a speedy recovery.