"Visit to Neurophysiology Dept. 6 January 2016"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

I accompanied my husband to the Neurophysiology Dept. who was having an EEG test.

We were greeted by a charming, friendly receptionist who immediately put us at our ease. We were called into the room, where the test was to be conducted, by a delightful person who explained in detail the exact procedure of the test and what to expect.

Sitting beside them was another member of staff who was watching both my husband and the computer screen during the examination.

We were both treated with the utmost respect and what could have been a rather daunting experience was in fact "enjoyable". Even the hospital employee who directed us to Hazel car park was so pleasant.

In all - a wonderful advertisement for NHS and St. Peter's Hospital - thank you very much.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yours and your husband's recent experience at our hospital.

We are extremely pleased to hear that you both found the staff in our Neurophysiology department friendly and professional, with the procedure being explained fully, putting you and your husband at ease.

We will make sure that your lovely comments are shared with our staff.