"One happy chappy"

About: Good Hope Hospital

Had a procedure done in the day surgery, nursing staff on the day ward were professional and courteous, all the theatre staff were first class, very attentive and made me feel relaxed.

I Only had a local anaesthetic , the theatre nurse chatted with me the whole time and before I realised it the surgery was done. All in all I was very impressed top marks to everyone.

Dear Gary H

Thank you for your post regarding your recent experience in the Day Surgery Unit at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you felt the staff you encountered were all professional and courteous in their manner, and that the theatre staff were attentive and made you feel relaxed.

I will be delighted to ensure that your comments are forwarded to Sandra Malcolm, Ward Manager for Day Case Unit and Theatres at Good Hope Hospital, as well as to Chitima Tsitsi, Matron, who will be delighted to ensure that your comments are communicated to all of the Day Case Unit and Theatre Staff. Patient feedback is extremely important to us and positive comments are a great boost to our staff who work hard to provide a positive patient experience, sometimes in difficult circumstances.

I do hope that this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

I wish you well with your continued recovery.

Marie Helebert