"Complete fertility"

About: Princess Anne Hospital

Absolutely disgusting patient care. After being transferred here when the brilliant clinic in the QA shut down I have had nothing but trouble.

Made an appointment to see what was next in my fertility treatment to then receive a letter with a different date and time so I rang to confirm which appointment I should attend to be told a totally different date and time. The person I spoke to seemed in a rush to get me off the phone and I felt like they didn't want to help. I was treated here before transferring to the QA because of the rude staff and by the looks of it they haven't improved.

Response from Princess Anne Hospital

I am truly sorry to read that your appointment has been rescheduled and appreciate how frustrating this can be. I have passed your feedback to the Complete Fertility (CF) team to consider and take appropriate action.

If you would like CF to contact you to discuss your individual case and concern please contact patientsupportservices@uhs.nhs.uk or call 023 81206325 who can take your personal details and make arrangements.