"Boston West Hospital - Simply the Best!"

I was referred to a consultant at the NHS Foot Clinic at this hospital, which is run by the Ramsay Health Care group.

From reception staff to nursing staff to consultant my treatment and care have been unfailingly and exceptionally good.

What is amazing about this hospital is that staff are happy, friendly and courteous, a rare treat these days!

The staff are obviously happy in their work and I think this, combined with the fact that it is quite a small hospital, certainly makes me feel the care is more personal than in other larger hospitals.

I have had two operations and I cannot fault the treatment and care I received both before, during and after. This hospital is also spotlessly clean. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

It's an excellent hospital and a little gem we have here in Boston!

Response from Boston NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We have shared your comments with the staff who will be delighted to hear that you found the staff friendly and courteous. We do strive to offer a personal service at Boston West and to treat patients as individuals. Wishing you all the best for the New Year.