"Excellent care and awesome staff"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I delivered my baby in the hospital on December 3rd. My entire interaction span starting from Antenatal Clinic (wherein I was under constant guidance and care of dietician and midwife) to Labour to Post natal care was nothing less than outstanding.

On the day of my delivery all the staff members -consultants, midwife, registrar, others -did everything possible to make me feel very comfortable and cared for.

I had a third degree tear and had to be stitched - a staff member made sure my head was rested comfortably on two pillows even though I did not ask for it. Special mention of the doctor and the midwife who made me feel very special.

Post natal staff were nothing less than outstanding wherein I felt like a princess. It is difficult to name anyone as each one of them were very loving and sensed my requirements before I could even ask for it.

I can't thank each one of them enough to make my stay at the hospital very comfortable and special

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Many congrats on your new baby! I’ve shared your kind words with our QMC maternity team. They greatly appreciate that you have taken the time to get in touch and pass on their best wishes to you and your family.

Kind regards,

Kay Khan Matron, Labour Suite (QMC)