"Fantatsic care for Bunion Op"

About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital / Day surgery

I was recommended to use this hospital by one of the professionals at Dewsbury Health Centre & thought initially I might not due to travelling time.

I'm so glad I followed her advice. This wonderful community hospital is an absolute gem. Every member of staff from Michelle on reception. the wonderful ladies who took care of me both pre & post op (Tracey/Debbie & Alison hope I have recalled your names correctly) Were all fabulous. Every aspect of the procedure was explained with clarity in terms easily understandable. Their care & ability to put me at ease was exceptional.

Consultant Podiatric Surgeon oversaw the op with Mr Jagger (hope I got this right) holding the scalpel. These guys are the business, professional but still providing re-assurance & care.

6 weeks down the line &healing perfectly. Cannot recommend the whole team highly enough.

Response from Sarah True, Customer Engagement Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Dear Dizzy1a

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this lovely feedback. I will ensure this gets passed on to the team.

We have a wonderful team at Holme Valley who work very hard to ensure our patients feel welcome and have a positive experience whilst they are here. We do find, like you, that some people think twice about travelling to Holmfirth but when they get here are really pleased they did. I hope more people will now be encouraged to come to Holme Valley.

Thanks again and best wishes.

Sarah