"New Years Eve visit"

About: Frome Community Hospital

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the staff at Frome hospital for their kind, caring and efficient service. We recently visited the hospital whilst we were on holiday in the area.

My husband was having difficulty breathing and swallowing and was in a lot of pain on New Year's Eve, he was seen immediately by 2 very kind nurses who checked him over and ran various tests to ensure there was nothing sinister happening. We were eventually transferred to Bath hospital but all the time he was in the care of Frome hospital they were fantastic and could not have done more to help him. A truly efficient, kind and caring service in a situation which was Initially very worrying. Thank you.

Response from Frome Community Hospital

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of Frome MIU. The Patient Advice and Liaison Service, PALS, will be happy to share your kind comments with the Manager of MIU services, who I am sure will cascade to the team involved.

I hope that your husband is now on the road to recovery, and may I take this opportunity to wish you both a happy new year.

With kind regards Karen PALS