"Neurology department"

About: Royal Free Hospital

I have been attending this wonderful clinic since being diagnosed with PD in 2012 and can honestly say that if I could, I would give 100 star rating for the wonderful treatment I have always received from the whole department, but especially from two people.

I thank the Professor from the bottom of my heart and another member of staff, well, they have literally saved my life a few times when I was in the deepest despair and after contacting them, their wonderful reassurances and help have saved me from taking my own life.

Without the excellence of the Professor and the wonderful member of staff, I simply would not be here today, so, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I would like to donate my brain to the Parkinsons bank.... obviously when I die, although if I could donate it now, I don't think anyone would actually notice that my brain was missing!

Can we live without a brain... if someone finds a way, then take mine straight away!

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind review! We're delighted you've had a good experience and we will pass this message on to the neurology team.