"visit to EDU dept wed 23rd Dec"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I was most impressed with the standard of care and the whole set -up of the department. I was referred by my surgery and was seen within a short period of time . Refreshments were quickly offered and everything was explained clearly and efficiently.

Good service provided by everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you recently attended the Emergency Department. It is always pleasing to hear that the care and service offered was of the standard we aim to provide to all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the department.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience when you attended the Emergency Department recently. Whilst the department is, at times very busy, it was extremely pleasing to hear that that did not affect the standard of care provided to our patients. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been shared with staff in the Emergency Department.