"Pleased with my Care"

About: Highbury Hospital Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

The Facilities on Rowan One Ward have been nice and Clean. I think the ward has plenty of Activities to keep your mind occupied. The staff have been really understanding. I have found it to be alot better during the day and getting to know staff has been quite a nice experience.

Response from Deborah Thompson, Matron, Adult Mental Health, Highbury Hospital

Thank you for sharing this positive experience of Rowan One Ward at Highbury. I have just been down to thank the team including the cleaners who do a fantasic job. There is always lots going on on Rowan 1 (this morning they are having a live music jamming session).

Response from Suzanne Foulk, Live Implementation and Carer Strategy Lead for Local Services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I would echo Deborahs comments. It is really good to receive postive feedback about how life is whilst being an inpatient. Rowan One ward staff at Highbury are very proactive about arranging activites and the team are extremely supportive of the events organised by the Live Team which aimed to promote a sense of comunity for everyone. It would be great if you were able to attend any future Patients Council meetings or any any of the events we a planning, There is a notice board in the main reception at Highbury with all the information.

Hope we see there