"First Aid course at Mansfield Woodhouse Surestart"

About: Mansfield Woodhouse Children's Centre

(as a service user),

It was a 6 week Paediatric First Aid course run at surestart. The course was brilliantly run and it helped having creche available too. The trainer was very approachable and used a range of teaching methods I. e practical, visual, written and quizzes, to help us all learn and made it fun. It covered other areas of First Aid too ie. for adults and older children which was very useful. I really enjoyed the course and think that I now feel more prepared and able to deal with situations.

Response from Carol Pearce, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

I am really pleased to hear you benefitted from the First Aid course at Mansfield Woodhouse Children's Centre and hope you are able to use your new knowledge in the future. It is an important skill to have and I will let the tutor know that you valued her teaching methods which where varied and had a fun element to them. Please do let us know if you ever do need to use first aid skills either within your home or when out in the community.

Kind Regards