"My daughter was admitted in labour ..."

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

My daughter was admitted in labour this morning with her 3rd baby with her partner and myself as her birth partners. The midwives who attender her initially and throughout her labour were absolutely wonderful, they allowed my daughter full control of her labour and kept us all informed about what they were doing and why they were doing it and were very respectful of all of us, after a very short time my daughter produced a beautiful baby boy.

Shortly after his birth there were serious unforeseen complications for my daughter, the staff galvanised into action, each one them (8 in total) working on her, at all times keeping my partner and myself fully informed of what they were doing and why they were doing it. To cut a long story short, after emergency surgery I am pleased to say that daughter is now well on the road to full recovery

Absolutely nothing

I cannot praise the staff of the central delivery suite enough, they did everything for my daughter and her baby to ensure a positive, happy outcome. Special thanks must go to those who delivered her baby, those who kept me and my daughter's partner fully informed of her treatment and to all the other midwives, doctors, surgeons, theatre staff and porters who took a part in her care today. You were all wonderful and no words can express how grateful we all are for your dedication, expertise and care that we, as a family, experienced today. Thank you so much.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Thank you for taking time to post your comments after what must have been a very emotional time for you and your family. We're delighted to hear that your daughter appears to be recovering well and that you now have a lovely grandson. Your kind words about the staff who cared for your daughter have been reported back to the delivery team.