"Fracture and Orthopaedics Clinic and Ward 2"

About: Grantham & District Hospital

In September I attended The Fracture Clinic. I was amazed at first how calm and happy the clinic and staff were having attended other clinics at Lincoln County which dont have the same atmosphere. I was seen on time and the care and treatment I received was the best experience I have ever had in a hospital. The Doctor explained everything to me and what nèeded to be done. The nursing staff were kind and efficient asking and making sure I was ok.

I was admitted to Ward 2 that afternoon, and again the staff were efficient and showed great care and thoughtfullness. The Doctors were professional they knew what they were doing which made me feel I was in safe hands.

I had my surgery the next afternoon, again my experience was good never felt frightened staff explained well the procedures.My aftercare was brilliant both on and off the ward. I was discharged the next day with no waiting or hanging around very efficiently.

Since coming home I have attended clinic on several occasions and have had the same calm, happy experience.

I would highly recommend Grantham and District Hospital to anybody.

My

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Allison,

Thank you for the comments – we really appreciate it.

As the ward sister I am always pleased to see that my team have made a difference to a patient's journey – it is a real morale booster.

Kind Regards,