"Fantastic Physiotherapy Department"

I have been attending the Physiotherapy out-patient Department at North Walsham Hospital for some time, I was suffering immense pain in my lower back due to a slip disc, and Sciatica, the pain caused me to feel very low, and frustrated...

I received excellent Physiotherapy, plus I was given good instructions on how to carry out exercises at home.

With the continued support and encouragement, from the Physiotherapist, I am now able to confidently exercise each day to maintain the strength in my lower back,and the Physiotherapy I received helped immensely with dealing with the pain

I cannot praise the Physiotherapist highly enough, the expertise, care, and support has helped give me my life back.

I was desperate for help when I first arrived at the hospital, and after excellent overall care, I now feel in charge of my life again, I cant thank you enough.

Response from North Walsham Hospital

Thank you for your feedback about Physiotherapy at North Walsham Hospital. It is really good and pleasing to hear when care and treatment have helped and to know that you have gained confidence with your exercises and in being able to manage your pain. I will ensure your lovely message is sent on to the Physiotherapy team concerned.

Kind regards and hope you are able to continue as you are now.

Christine Little