"DAY CASE BIOPSY"

About: Broadgreen Hospital

I Just wanted to say what an absolutely amazing team who looked after my daughter on 15/10/15. The nurses and ward staff bed side manner was fantasitic and made my daughter and myself and grandmother feel at ease.

Due to my daughters disability they ensured that she had a side room to ensure her dignity and also help with the storage of her electric wheelchair.

The anaethetist team an surgeon were outstanding. They calmed my daughter and used another alternative to anaethetise due to problems with her veins. The surgeon explanation to my daughter after the operation was thorough and how they had tried to make a small scar where it will be less visible. What an amazing team thank you.

Response from Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your comment and your kind words about our service and staff. We are so pleased that your daughter and you had a good experience with us. Best wishes for the future.

Response from Broadgreen Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments about our Day Case Unit at Broadgreen Hospital. We are pleased that you and your daughter had a good experience and will pass on your comments to our staff.