"Carers Day & Christmas Panto at Arnold Lodge"

About: Arnold Lodge Regional Secure Unit

I attended the Carers day with my befriended friend and other patients and their families & friends along with staff at Arnold Lodge.

Everyone was in good spirits and joined in the fun.

Certificates were given out to all patients who had gained them for various achievements. On this occasion I received 14 certificates for my efforts throughout the year.

We also enjoyed the pantomine "Red riding hood " performed by the patients of Arnold Lodge.

We ended the day with a very good buffet Thank you everyone who made it a enjoyable day.

Response from Jennie Palmer-Vines, Therapy Services Manager & Involvement Lead, Arnold Lodge, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments about the Family, Friends and Carers' Open Day before Christmas. It's always good to hear when things have gone well. Congratulations on receiving so many certificates this time - you've obviously been working hard, so keep up the good work! I think the Pantomime performance was one of the best yet so pleased to hear that you enjoyed that as well as the delicious (and ample) buffet provided. I will pass on your positive feedback to the staff concerned.

Best wishes