"Thank you so much"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Emergency department

(as a parent/guardian),

Son fractured elbow treated in A&E by Dr Louchrey and his amazing team. Having 2 kids and a father and mother that have attended hospitals in the past, I felt that this was what it would be like to be treated privately.

The care Dr Louchrey showed was nothing short of amazing his bed side manner and professionalism in treating my son with aspergers, whom may I add can be very difficult was pronominal..... Thank you so much to him. P. S. Thank you Staff Nurse Louise you deserve a medal.

Response from Andrea Fyfe, Director of Hospital Services, Monklands Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear Happy mom

Thank you for taking the time to send this message. I am delighted to hear that Dr Loughrey and nursing staff looked after your son so well when he attended the ED at Monklands Hospital. I will make sure they receive this message and I know they will want me to pass on their appreciation for you taking the time to send such good feedback. The staff strive at all times to deliver the very best care and we are always grateful when we hear that we have done it well.

With very best wishes