"Thank you!"

About: Clatterbridge Hospital

I have been under the Wirral breast care centre since March. I can't thank my consultant and the wound nurse for the care, dignity and respect they have given me. They got me through breast cancer, Masectomy and reconstruction with such care and love. The whole team are amazing, and I wouldn't be here writing this if it wasn't for them. Much love to the whole team at clatterbridge breast centre, your all amazing x

Response from Clatterbridge Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are delighted to learn how staff were able to look after you so well. We are proud of the care provided by our staff.

Our staff work hard to try to ensure that a patient’s experience whilst at the hospital is as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and they are always considerably heartened and motivated on learning how much their efforts have been appreciated. We have passed your kind sentiments to staff in the Breast Centre.

If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.Patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.